Monday 29 March 2010

A short getaway



Today is my first official day on holiday, and the weather has been lousy, with lots of clouds and a chilly wind. I was hoping spring would arrive soon...
I've sort of made a list of the things that I would like to do during this short holiday:
- take lots of good pictures
- update the blog more frequently
- cook, cook and cook
- study Japanese and Catalan
- start to eat fish (I used to hate it)
- have fun and relax

I really needed this week off, since I have been crazy-busy lately and I was starting to feel a lack of energy whenever I was at work, or during my Catalan classes. I really need to recover strength and not think about work for some days.



So, for my first day I decided to take my bike and see how life looked like from the beach. At around 7 pm there weren't many people on the beach, due to the weather I suppose, so I was able to enjoy the place. This will be one of the last times the beach will be so empty since good weather is on its way and there's really nothing like a solitary beach and grey weather....



What do you think? Are you planning something specials for this Easter break?

No comments:

Post a Comment