Sunday 7 March 2010

Here we try again

De umai life


It's been a really long time. I didn't even started and I left it immediately.
Many things happened. Life has happened.
A new place to call home, or nest. A new challenging and strenuous job, which I like but that has been sucking my energies and preventing me to enjoy the many beautiful things around me.
For this reason, I have decided I want to try and regain possession of my time or, at least, take a few moments to breathe and nourish some passions I have.
Hence, the photo I uploaded to (re)open the blog: a few things I enjoy and make me happy on my dinner table: the yellow blooming narcissus, the newly released Joanna Newsom record I bought today (which I'm loving already) and the relaxing pleasure of sipping tea while listening to some music and watching the gray sunday weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment